MAGPUL PMAG D-60 60-ROUND AR/M4 DRUM MAGAZINE
The PMAG D-60 is a durable, lightweight, highly reliable 60-round 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington polymer drum magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. With a larger capacity than previous PMAGs, the PMAG D-60 gives the shooter 60 rounds of ammunition, effectively allowing the same round count as two standard capacity 30-round magazines without requiring a critical reload. The unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable as well as allowing for prone firing and easier storage. Features an easy-to-use loading lever, paint pen dot matrix for easy marking, and a rear window for instant capacity indication. Compatible with a wide range of NATO firearms such as the M4, M16, SCAR™ MK16/16S, HK®416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others.
Made in U.S.A.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Wide compatibility with most 'STANAG 4179' platforms such as the AR15, M4, M16, SCAR MK16/16S, HK416, MR556, M27 IAR, IWI Tavor, and others
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round**
- Ratcheting Loading Lever to take tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Feed Tower compatible with most loading devices, including USGI stripper clips and guides, the StripLULA™, and others
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage without any loss of function or degradation
- All components used are corrosion resistant
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
- Slip-on, semi-rigid Dust Cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
- Weight, w/Dust Cover: 20.5 oz.
- Weight, loaded (M855 NATO): 46 oz.
- Length, max: 7.4 in.
- Width, max: 4.1 in.
*Optimized for use only with 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington cartridges. Use with other calibers such as .300 AAC Blackout is not recommended.
Determined at checkout.