Canik has taken the “optional” out of the equation with the new TP9 Elite Combat, the most advanced Canik pistol to date. The TP9 Elite Combat features an optics-ready slide, Enhanced Trigger, advanced coatings on all steel and internal parts, ships with two magazines (one with an aluminum +3 extension), plus a Retention Holster with Canik Slidelock Release. On top of all of that, every TP9EC comes standard with performance upgrades designed by Salient Arms International. The TP9 Elite Combat represents a whole new generation of Canik handguns.
- Salient Magwell, fiber optic front sight, 4 optic mounting plates included, (1)-15rd Magazine, (1)-18rd Magazine and threaded barrel.
- Threaded Barrel designed by Salient Arms International. Fluted and nitride-coated with a 13.5 x 1mm pitch.
- Included Thread Protector
- SAI-designed fiber optic front sight in red or green. SAI-designed blacked-out rear sight.
- Four red-dot interface plates.
- SAI-designed speed funnel magazine well.
- Enhanced combat trigger.
- 2 magazines included. 1 14-round and 1 14-round with +3 extension
- Forward slide serrations
- Ambidextrous slide release
- Extended ergonomic slide stop
- Adjustable length reversible magazine catch
- Two extra sizes of magazine catch extension (addition to standard magazine catch)
- Striker status indicator
- MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail
- FDE Cerakote finish.
- AFC magazine coating